Uh-oh.
I always said I wouldn't be one of those people. Someone that puts their inner most thoughts out on the in the internet for the world to read. I can't say I've spent much time in the blogging world, and please don't even try to explain to me what a 'vlog' is.... I'll learn in my own time. I don't even have a twitter account *gasp*.
But here I am. Blogging. Don't let the name fool you into think this is about some glamorous socialite... I'm actually a poor, hard-working student. But I am married and I do reside in Louisville, so it isn't a complete lie.
I don't have any high expectations for posting every day, as a doctoral student I'd be kidding myself if I said I had time for that. But every now and then I do some interesting things, and thanks to pinterest my husband says my creativity is "soaring". Therefore, I'll utilize this space to capture those moments of creativity. I'll use it to express my rants and raves. This is my space, so I'm just going to use it for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment